Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving


I have so many things for which I am thankful.  Here are a few:
1. Jesus - my Savior
2. My family - I have the best family! We are getting together for a gathering in a few hours (minus one).
3. My church family - The people of Gateway Baptist Church have truly been a blessing in my life.
4. My Sunday school class - I have three little girls in my class and each of them bring so much life to my class.
5. My work family - I have worked in a few places and most places have not had the family vibe as Detherage Family Care. 
6. My REFIT® tribe.  I am so thankful for Teresa joining forces with me this year.  She is such a blessing and her tribe she brought with her are fantastic.
7. I'm thankful that I am not too far behind in my reading through the Bible this year.  I have struggled in the past, but this year I am doing much better than in the past.
8. My job. I'm thankful that God led me to KDMC in 2009 and began working with them in 2010.  It hasn't been the easiest road along the way, but God led me here to be of service and I'm thankful that I get to do this thing called work.

No comments:

Post a Comment